Shipping globally, working locally
Due to its global expertise in maritime transport and logistics, the CMA CGM Group brings its clients a seamless shipping experience truly unmatched on the market. Combining efficiency, reliability and a global network of experts and agencies, the CMA CGM Group offers unique cargo solutions for your business needs.
With the nomination of Rodolphe Saadé as Chairman & CEO and the launch of OCEAN ALLIANCE, the largest shipping alliance ever created, the CMA CGM Group started a new era based on 4 strategic pillars:
- Maritime, inland and logistics development
- Innovation and digitalisation
- Agile organization and human expertise
The CMA CGM Group is proud to defined itself as a family business built on strong human values. Our corporate culture has become a tangible asset for our employees and our customers. The CMA CGM spirit is a passion and commitment founded on those 4 key values written in our Code of Ethics and brought to life by each member of our team daily:
- Boldness: Go beyond the limits
- Initiative: Dare in order to progress
- Imagination: Constantly adapt to be the best in our field
- Integrity: Continually strive for sustainable prosperity
Brands And Subsidiaries
With strong family values, the CMA CGM Group is dedicated to the growth of all its stakeholders. We own a diverse portfolio of brands and subsidiaries that take care of our customers and their cargo wherever they are in the world, door-to-door.
- ANL in Oceania
- CNC in the Intra-Asia market
- Containerships in Europe
- Mercosul in South America
- CEVA LOGISTICS
- Comanav in North Africa
- CMA Ships for vessel and crew management (Maintenance, supplies, shipbuilding projects etc.)
- CMA Terminals & Terminal Link (Terminal construction, acquisition and operation)
Our CSR policy is based on 6 pillars
- Ethics and compliance
- Value chain
- Safety and security
Our Commitments For The Future
CMA CGM launched #ProudToAct, the new campaign dedicated to the Group's environmental activities and ambitions.
- #ProudToAct means acting today with the best solutions available to improve the impact of our activities on the environment as well as on society.
- #ProudtoAct is going beyond promises by taking strong action, as we did by not taking the Northern Route or by investing in LNG technology.
- #ProudtoAct is our vision of the responsibility of a global company concerned with the preservation of the planet.
Access to all financial informations of the CMACGM Group on our corporate website.
To learn more about our Group, click here.